Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Dreaming Your Kid To Be An Actor? Questions And Answers


 How to Fulfill Dream of  Your Child To Become an  Actor


How to Fulfill Dream of  Your Child To Become an  Actor


You probably have a million questions as to the Bollywood |TV Industry details, logistics and hard facts surrounding your kid becoming a professional actor. Well, you’ve landed at the right place!
Here, find answers

Having a child actor will affect the whole family but, with our guidance, you can feel confident that it will be for the better.

Questions for parents to ask their kids or themselves


To Child

  1. What about acting are you interested in?
  2. Why do you want to be an actor?
  3. Do you want to be a serious actor, or is it more of a hobby status, like after-school theater?


Questions for parents to ask themselves

  1. Does my child truly want this?
  2. What is my motivation for doing this?
  3. Do I just want fame and fortune by means of my child?
  4. How do I define “success” for my child? Am I willing to commit the time and resources (economic/familial/mental) to make this happen?
  5. What does acting have to offer my child?
  6. How will this change my child’s life?
  7. How will this change my life?
  8. How will this change the rest of my family’s life?
  9. Setting your child up for success:
  10. What types of acting modeling can my child do?
  11. What tools does my child need?
  12. What training does my child need?
  13. How can my child find roles to audition for?
  14. How can my child be selected in auditions?
  15. How should my child dress for auditions?
  16. Who are the people involved in my child’s career?
  17. Does my child need an artist coordinator or an agent or manager?
  18. How do I find the right coordinator/agent for my child?


Living as an actor


  • How long will it take my child to be successful?
  • Can I make my child famous?
  • What are the schooling options for a child actor?
  • How can I keep my child safe?
  • What are the financial ramifications of raising a child actor?
  • How long does a child actor’s career last?
  • Questions for parents to ask their kids (or for teens to ask themselves):


There are some pivotal questions which must be posed—and answered—before potentially wasting valuable time and money investing in a child’s acting career for all the wrong reasons. Parents should ask their children (or, teens should ask themselves) the following to gauge their sincere interest in and devotion to establishing a life in show business.

Answers


What about 'acting' for your child?

It sounds like it’s great fun when you say, ’I want to be on TV,’ but are they willing to do the work?
Is it just because it looks glamorous and fun, or does acting give your kiddo an incredible pleasure a true happiness, which they seemingly cannot get elsewhere?

The great thing is if they want to take an acting class or coaching from a good coach and if they’re doing their homework if they’re practicing. Are they learning their lines? Are they working on memorization skills? It takes a lot of work. It sounds like it’s great fun when you say, ’I want to be on TV,’ but are they willing to do the work?


Why do you want to be an actor?

Similarly, is the surface appeal of being an actor what draws your child towards it, or is there a deeper connection? “It is so important that we allow our children freedom of expression and creativity; if this means acting for your child, then it’s a good sign that you’re making the right choice to support her in a professional career,” insists Backstage Expert and acting coach, Mae Ross.


Do you want to be a serious actor, or more of a hobby status, like after-school theater?

This is, perhaps, the most vital answer which parents must find from their young actor. Many children have a knack for or interest in the performing arts, which is fantastic. But that doesn’t automatically make their readiness in making it a career and putting all other interests on the backburner. If your child had other hobbies before she started acting, don’t let her quit those immediately, I advise. See if acting becomes the most important thing in kid's life. If it’s meant to be, your child will eat, sleep, and breathe passion for the Acting Business! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny