Thursday, May 25, 2017

14 Steps On How to be a child actor | Hollywood Kid Actor Advise

Feed Shark

I Wanna be a child actor

I Wanna be a child actor

1. Learn acting from a good school or from a playful empathetic acting coach
2. Practicing and practice your craft at home and with friends
3. Watch the classics child and adult movies
4. Observe People carefully and make stories on them
5. Look for opportunities in birthdays, school, parties to show your talent
6. Learn acting for camera and make your own Youtube Vimeo movies
7. Get Good pictures of yourself
8. Make acting resume
9. Learn additional skills. It can be anything from music to juggling to skateboarding to foreign languages to sports
10. Find, prepare and audition as much as possible
11.Prepare a monolog and be ready with it
12. Get a good agent or few good artist coordinator (India)
13. Prepare well for 'cold reading'
14, Be Positive

Learn From Us


What This Highly Successful Child Actor Advises



A Hollywood child actor Francesca Capaldi
A Hollywood child actor Francesca Capaldi


Are you always hooked on to the Disney channel on TV? Then there is no way you wouldn’t recognize Francesca Capaldi. This cute, curly red haired girl starred as Chloe James in the Disney Channel sitcom ‘Dog with a Blog’. Residing in Carlsbad, California with her parents, Francesca is slowly but steadily making a mark in Hollywood. But did she always have her heart set on being an actor? You bet she did! She commenced her acting career at the age of seven with small roles in the Disney Channel Original Series ‘A.N.T Farm’ and in the CBS comedy ‘How I Met Your Mother’. In fact, she wants “to do it (acting) forever”! In her short career, she has already featured in the pilot for ‘The Goodwin Games’ and starred in Corbin Bernsen's television film ‘3 Day Test’. With her thick long red curls, it isn’t surprising that she was the voice of the Little Red-Haired Girl – the new crush of Charlie Brown in the 2015 film ‘The Peanuts Movie’.
Source

"When someone says they really want to be an actor, I always say if it's your dream, then pursue it, be devoted to it and never give up or get discouraged," Francesca exclusively tells.
But just because Francesca is an experienced actress doesn't mean she never worries about getting her lines right or snagging a role – and who among us hasn't been in that place before, even when it's when you're studying for a test.
"I always get so nervous before I go into an audition and I'll think, 'gosh I should've prepared more,' and I read it a bunch of times, but I'm always like I should go and study," Francesca says.
"Sometimes I just stress myself out because I think I should prepare more, but basically I would just go back and tell myself, 'Okay yes you should study now, come on, don't just say you need to do it, do it' and get into character more so that way I'm not as nervous, so that's what I would say to myself."
Even if you're not dreaming about becoming an actor one day, Francesca has some advice for the rest of us, who may be dealing with worries of our own – including mean comments from social media haters or school bullies.
"If someone is being bullied, I would say just never change for anyone no matter what. Just honestly be yourself and don't let anyone ever change you."
Source




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny